A Real Estate Sales Professional is also known as a real estate agent and advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Real Estate Sales Professionals to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. The candidate should excel in customer service and understand the intricacies of home purchases and sales.
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market
- Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients best interests
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate sales services
About GARDNER REALTORS
For over 72 years, GARDNER REALTORS has served as the leading full-service real estate company in the Metro New Orleans, Greater Baton Rouge and Mississippi Gulf Coast Region. We stand as the most successful local (non-franchised) real estate company in our region. We empower our real estate professionals with the best support and services in the business, which allows us to consistently deliver outstanding service to clients.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.