A Residential Property Consultant (Purchase and Sale) is a real estate agent who manages the entire real estate transaction process for home buyers and sellers. The purchase and sale of real estate is a complicated and overwhelming process, so clients need property consultants to advise them on how to find a home that offers good value and meets their needs, and how to market and sell their current home. As a consultant, you must have excellent customer service skills, an ability to communicate well, and a drive to help clients make the most significant purchase and sale of their life.
- Be an expert in your local residential real estate market
- Consult with home purchasers on the value of local residences and how to best position themselves to reach mutual acceptance on their home
- Consult with home sellers on how to best market their property and obtain a favorable offer
- Advise clients on the contract terms regarding the purchase or sale of their home
- Attend property showings and open houses
- Create marketing materials to advertise your consultation services
About GARDNER REALTORS
For over 72 years, GARDNER REALTORS has served as the leading full-service real estate company in the Metro New Orleans, Greater Baton Rouge and Mississippi Gulf Coast Region. We stand as the most successful local (non-franchised) real estate company in our region. We empower our real estate professionals with the best support and services in the business, which allows us to consistently deliver outstanding service to clients.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.