The Real Estate Agent is the front line player in any Real Estate company. By networking and communicating with hundreds of individuals, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing transactions within their own communities. Due to the autonomous nature of the career field, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to driven, independent, and achievement focused individuals.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Advise contacts on the state of the real estate market
- Collect and distribute information concerning the need to buy or sell real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
About GARDNER REALTORS
For over 72 years, GARDNER REALTORS has served as the leading full-service real estate company in the Metro New Orleans, Greater Baton Rouge and Mississippi Gulf Coast Region. We stand as the most successful local (non-franchised) real estate company in our region. We empower our real estate professionals with the best support and services in the business, which allows us to consistently deliver outstanding service to clients.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.