A Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate is a real estate agent who assists clients with the process of selling a home. In this position, you will work at our retail office where clients will come to you to find out how to price their home, make it stand out in the real estate market and respond to offers. Since you will be based out of our retail office, you will be the first person clients interact with, so excellent customer services skills is essential.
- Stay up-to-date on local real estate sales and listings so you can price homes in your portfolio appropriately
- Be able to alternate working out of the retail office and out in the field for home showings and open houses
- Offer resources to clients so they can stage their home and make any necessary repairs
- Represent clients' interests when offers are made on their home and help them reach mutual acceptance
- Advertise your Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate services to the local community
About GARDNER REALTORS
For over 72 years, GARDNER REALTORS has served as the leading full-service real estate company in the Metro New Orleans, Greater Baton Rouge and Mississippi Gulf Coast Region. We stand as the most successful local (non-franchised) real estate company in our region. We empower our real estate professionals with the best support and services in the business, which allows us to consistently deliver outstanding service to clients.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.